Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The official fuck me thread..... And my european vacation Picture requests thread

dabuffguy

EXECUTIVE KARMA THIEF
EF VIP
Fuck you, dabuffguy! You lousy piece of shit!!!!!!! :finger:

And fuck everyone because I am leaving to Paris and Rome for 12 days tomorrow morning. :qt:

Any picture requests?

I will be in Paris and Versaille for 3 days, then Naples, Rome, Vatican City, Pompeii, and Florence. Some other places too, I can't remember.

I know you ladies, and a few :rainbow: like djeclipse (playin bro) will want a close up of Michaelangelo's "Davids"'s cock. lol

Anything else? I'll take a list of pictures people want in a certain fashion. I got a 8mp camera, so the res will be pretty damn good.

PuddleMonkey said:
Vag. And not yours this time.

How about pussy? :jenscat

LOL. I don't think I can get any vag pitcures. Unless I got to Moulin Rouge :p

Pudds, you are a dork lol. :)

dabuffguy said:
Any picture requests?

Well I heard Wulfgar had some of the Eifel Tower already, perhaps you can document the arc de triomphe or something.

What animation is your avatar from? I know I saw it a few years ago, but I cannot remember what it's called.

BlueBird said:
What animation is your avatar from? I know I saw it a few years ago, but I cannot remember what it's called.

Salad Fingers. It's really disturbing actually. I just find his appearance hilarious.

Army Vet said:
Watch where you go in Paris. Some areas are very dangerous.

Thanks. We've been warned of that. We are told Naples is pretty dangerous as well. I'm going with a group. They got a little muscle to keep them in check. :rolleyes:

Not that I'm a tough guy, but ya know...

Top Bottom