Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Topic Tanning

morbid316

I asked this on the other board but no one wants to put there opinion so i figured to ask here

when you tan what do you guys use? do you buy those freakin expensive lotions they sell at the salons?

When I go tanning its for acne control. I don't use any lotions. I would think the lotions would clog up the pores and make the acne worse.

I use the tanning lotions from there. Almond Spice to be exact. And believe it or not the tanning oil does not make your acne worse. It does toughen up your skin more then nothing. Or mine it seems like it does. Also you get the darker tan.

I usually use that Banana Boat stuff in the dark brown see through spray bottle. It works well for getting me dark. I never thought about it making acne worse though. I'll have to try tanning without it and see if there's a noticeable difference in my acne.

Some of the hemp oil products they sell at the tanning salons are pretty good (but can be expensive). I tan about two-three times a week and use lotion every time. If your skin dries out too much, without oil or lotion applied, then your skin will produce more oil to compensate for the dryness.

Last edited:
Poor mans tan exelerator

100mg of Niacin 20 min before you tan......

thats the main ingrediant to reddening lotion

just lotion up every morning, night and before i tan. it is good for your skin/tan and will help the tan last!:D

Top Bottom