Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

off to North LA, and then out to TX at about midnight for a roping sat morning. Pics soon to come

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Huge Pro Rodeo this weekend. I've been busting my ass helping with our new mare to get him going so he can rope this weekend. If all goes well (and I know it will ) we can take home a bout 7k this weekend. I haven't been able to attend a rodeo in quite some time, with work and all my other mother things I have to do. This weekend I'm free and I am siked. I'll be sleeping in a 4 person camper that has 4 horses in the back, busy brushing cleaning and doing manual labor but its all good. For some odd crazy reason thats relaxing to me compared to the shit I do on my normal day to day job.

Wish us luck

FEISTY11975 said:
Have fun cuz. Bring me back a souvenir!

I'll make sure i bring a ziplock bag so I can addy up some horse shit and some hay.

tee hee

FEISTY11975 said:
I'll pass :sick:

Oh come on...

I plan on getting me some riding boots and a custom saddle to ride but I need to do that locally. I may get you a young cowboy or something. That would be so much cheaper. Hell, he may even pay me ;)

Frisky said:
Oh come on...

I plan on getting me some riding boots and a custom saddle to ride but I need to do that locally. I may get you a young cowboy or something. That would be so much cheaper. Hell, he may even pay me ;)

Do I get a cut? Also, please make sure hes hung like a horse.

kthxbye

FEISTY11975 said:
Do I get a cut? Also, please make sure hes hung like a horse.

kthxbye

LOL

be careful what you ask for you just might get it :worried:

Hey Frisky, what roping are you talking about? If it is anywhere within a a days drive, Im sure my bros will be roping in it. I get homesick as times like these because thats usually where I am on the weekends. Still stuck at work in the middleast, and wont be home until Oct. but good thing there are going to be a couple of good rodeos while Im home. Have fun and have a drink on me.LOL Let me know how it goes.

Frisky said:
Oh come on...

You can have me fitted for the saddle. I'll be your stallion. :chomp: Make sure you get a crop too. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom