Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oak got that piece

i know im stupid my judgement was somewhat impaired from what i had been using that nite,i regret it alot but i mean im 16 if you guys were in my place and this happened what would you do,i pump gas for a living i dont even love this girl anymore ,im sure things will be fine but im sober and now paranoid thats all,im knwo im a dick so lets not remind me of that

Morning after pill

Hey studboy - thinking with the little head again...

Probably after the fact, but for the girl there is a thing called "the morning after pill", for just such emergencies - she can get it from her OB GYN - probably not a bad thing to have around just in case.

Amazing how we can spend hours and hours educating ourselves on potentially hormone-fucking chemicals, but still can't manage basic sport-fucking. Modern science has some answers for that too... and abortion isn't necessarily the right one.

its long weekend up here she wont be ablet og et to a doctor till its to late for the morning after,i think all walk in clinics are closed

Maybe at least try.... give the doc a call & say its an emergency. Shit bro, its cheaper than an abortion (not to mention less stressful on the girl - have a little fuckin respect for her already...)

i have respect for her man,she is the one who came to me for sex and i agreed,i fucked up but i honestly dont think anything was in i was out when i blew,u know the feeling 5 secs b4 u go,well when i got that i came out then it felt like i blew once i was out but the condom was empty,thats why im pretty sure it will be ok

not that i'm siding with you oak

but it's not like she didn't let him do it w/o the condom. it was her decision too, and it could be her consequences as well.

i knwo i really fucked up,i wasnt thinking,and im just thinking of solutions to make it right if that is the case,anybody have any idea why there was nothing in the condom if i pulled out and came ,do drugs or beer effect it,maybe i shot a blank?

Varnsen: I try to pay attention to everything...It makes life more interesting :)

Oak: Man, just stay calm, and get her to go the doctor as soon as possible...Explain what happened. And in a month or so, have her go back and get checked out...

I'm hoping, for your sake--AND HERS (because I do agree with smallmovesal that it takes "two to tango!!")--that it was just a mistake that you both won't have to live with...

BUT, when the time comes, make the right decision. Your life isn't "over," no matter how many people can't handle their's. There are options, including adoption, school/childcare, etc. Do what you have to do, but don't make any irrational decisions that will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Abortion = murder...and it's murdering a part of yourself. Please think about that IF (and I'm hoping it's not!!) it comes to that...

:angel:

In thought...Blair $$

Top Bottom