Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

O/T: Barry Bonds Press Conference

TanxTH

I don't know how many of you watched the Barry Bonds press conference today. It aired for about 45 mins. (Started at 5:30 PM Eastern). Just wanted to start some discussion on this guy. Now, I'm not a huge baseball fan, thus I haven't "truly" followed the WHOLE Barry Bonds steroids situation. From watching his press conference, it's quite obvious that he did use steroids. He was also very unprofessional and quite stupid during his press conference. It was as if he was high. I also found it ironic that he stated that this upcoming year is going to be the hardest for him to train for because of his knee injuries. Now I know knee injuries set you back, but did anyone else find this as an excuse because he stopped juicing due to the new testing rule coming up? My little conspiracy is that he's "prepping" everyone to expect less of him. He says it's from knee injuries, but I firmly believe it's because he stopped the juice. Just my opinions. Anyone else wants to share their thoughts?

[barry Is An Ass All The Time But He Is A Great Hitter.even Without Juice He Will Still Hit It Out Just Not Quite As Far Out.thats Just My 2 Cents

MOCRACK said:
[barry Is An Ass All The Time But He Is A Great Hitter.even Without Juice He Will Still Hit It Out Just Not Quite As Far Out.thats Just My 2 Cents

I guess this upcoming season will tell a lot. I'm a Philly guy so I'm rooting for my Phillies.

What the fuck was he talking about Babe Ruth not being black for? OK genius, you're right. He was an over weight white guy with a drinking problem who loved his women. Did I fail to mention that he never used nor was he ever accused of taking performance enhancing drugs? I hope that guy gets in some horrible career ending accident just before he breaks Babe's record.

He sounded odd on the radio, like a little girl.
The part i heard he did sound like an ass, saying he already talked about Balco and wasent gunna "go there".. whatever dude
*Bonds, Barry. I think that he should legally add the asterisk to his name cuz its gunna be there in all the records anyway

I'm just tired of the guy and equally tired of black athletes always trying to throw race into the issue in some way, shape or form. Noone cares the dude is black, no matter what anyone says this is a different age than the 50s through the 70s when there was a segregated Baseball league. Noone these days even expects a white guy to be in the running for home run king, we just expect whoever is in the running to be there because of their own abilities.

TanxTH said:
I don't know how many of you watched the Barry Bonds press conference today. It aired for about 45 mins. (Started at 5:30 PM Eastern). Just wanted to start some discussion on this guy. Now, I'm not a huge baseball fan, thus I haven't "truly" followed the WHOLE Barry Bonds steroids situation. From watching his press conference, it's quite obvious that he did use steroids. He was also very unprofessional and quite stupid during his press conference. It was as if he was high. I also found it ironic that he stated that this upcoming year is going to be the hardest for him to train for because of his knee injuries. Now I know knee injuries set you back, but did anyone else find this as an excuse because he stopped juicing due to the new testing rule coming up? My little conspiracy is that he's "prepping" everyone to expect less of him. He says it's from knee injuries, but I firmly believe it's because he stopped the juice. Just my opinions. Anyone else wants to share their thoughts?
yep
haven't seen it,but from your commentary
if he appeared "stupid and/or high" it's probably from the anti-depressants or some such he had taken in order to LIE yet once again
though this time the burden is kinda getting overwhelming
he can't pursue HANK in glorious fashion
the gig is up.

WolfPack Charlie said:
I'm just tired of the guy and equally tired of black athletes always trying to throw race into the issue in some way, shape or form. Noone cares the dude is black, no matter what anyone says this is a different age than the 50s through the 70s when there was a segregated Baseball league. Noone these days even expects a white guy to be in the running for home run king, we just expect whoever is in the running to be there because of their own abilities.
dude it's Hank Aaron's record
60 and 70s saw no segregated leaque

how does anyone know the babe didnt juice??? or hank? or mantle?

face it, the babe was a freak with a major attitude.. he COULD have been on something...

bonds is a dick, but the man can play baseball with or without gear. last time i checked i lifted the fucking weights... i ate the protein, i did the cardio... not my fucking syringes.

with or without gear, bonds did this shit himself... there is no magic fucking pill...
half the league is on something and they arent doing SHIT compared to what he has done.

Top Bottom