Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutri-Wrestler....

LETS GET A LITTLE MORE OBVIOUS HERE FELLAS!!! LOL.

BTW...WHERE IN NEW ORLEANS ARE YOU AT?

KAYNE

it has nothing to do with gear actually, nutri-wrestler is my brother... i live in mandeville, about 20 miles outside of new orleans, however i used to lve in the city itself

JUST OUTSIDE NEW ORLEANS.........I WORK OUT IN METAIRIE.

DO YOU LIVE NEAR A SUBDIVISION CALLED STONEBRIDGE OR STONEHAVEN??? I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT. I THINK THERE IS ONE CALLED LOCH MERE TO.

KAYNE

i know where lochmere is, i used to live in metarie as well, off of West Esplonade, on Elmwood Pkwy. I work at Mackey Shilstone's GNC in Mandeville, you should come check it out bro, i give discounts :D

-reid

I KNOW SHILESTONE. IF I'M EVER IN MANDEVILLE, I'LL COME CHECK YOU OUT. HOWEVER, A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE OWNS SMOOTHIE TIME (UNDER FRENCH RIVIERA) SO HE GETS ME SHIT AT COST.

KAYNE

yeah, i get everything wholesale as well, i could get you everyting 30% off which is supposed to be our employee discount, but macki is cool and lets us get it wholesale, but yeah man, definately check me out.

-reid

Top Bottom