Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nut cases

HansNZ

Have you ever known someone with serious issues who is so totally blind to them? I mean so blind as to not recognise that their personality problems even exist?

Furthermore, these issues create major problems between you, yet because this person can't see what they are doing, they blame YOU for the problems which THEY have generated, so it becomes "all your fault".

MAybe you are the one with the issues and you are so totally blind to them that you blame this other person for all of the problems that in fact you generated :D

HansNZ said:
Have you ever known someone with serious issues who is so totally blind to them? I mean so blind as to not recognise that their personality problems even exist?

Furthermore, these issues create major problems between you, yet because this person can't see what they are doing, they blame YOU for the problems which THEY have generated, so it becomes "all your fault".

Actually an ex girlfriend of mine went to see a shrink because of being married to a psycho. This girl has like 0% bf (no exaggeration), would train 7 days p/week and was anorexic/bulimic. Her husband had their house wired for cameras so he could watch her, he could come and go as he pleased, but she had to call him various times during the day to "check in" (even though she had two kids in tow at all times) - talk about your fucking nut cases.

Anyways, she went to see a shrink and the shrink told her that her husband had a personality disorder so he honestly didn't think there was anything wrong with his behavior and that he never would. So what was her cure?

PROZAC of course. :rolleyes:

I split w/my ex and "all of the sudden" this guy and him are "best friends" again... surprize, surprize. But I guess they will be done with my husband when they run out of electrical needs and having to have their house wired for "extra security" *wink*.... LOL That is, if they haven't already.

Top Bottom