Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nuclear armed Pakistan & India. Situation deteriorating

I want to shit on you

Just imagine the stench of that region 2 weeks later if they were to nuke each other.

I don't have to. I can smell it down the hall from me. The elevators may as well be booked for the rest of my stay there...I'm not using that shit

Just imagine the stench of that region 2 weeks later if they were to nuke each other.

not to nitpick you or anything, but pretty sure a nuclear detonation sterilizes the immediate surroundings. I think 10 or so million degrees pretty much bakes everything in sight

Cave people have difficulty differentiating between porta shitterz and elevaterz.

pakis and indians have generations of eating the kind of food that sinks into your skin day after day after day and thats why they are always sweating and their sweat smells like rotten spice mixed with fish oil. true story.

pakis and indians have generations of eating the kind of food that sinks into your skin day after day after day and thats why they are always sweating and their sweat smells like rotten spice mixed with fish oil. true story.

I worked with some Laotians on the slope. They smelt funky. Funny thing though, they said we smelled weird.

Top Bottom