Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nothing Good Can come of a Weekend Getaway - My boss and someone i Dated

M

*MissFit*

My boss just came back froma long weekend trip. As soon as he came into the office he let me know he ran into an old friend of mine.

When i asked who he couldn't recall his name. A few minutes later my work phone rings and of course.. It's him. :worried:

My boss was grinning from ear to ear, and said he had lots of nice things to say about me.

When i asked my ex what they talked about all he said was, "it was all good."

When i pushed it a bit more with my boss he said they both discussed their admiration for my dedication for working out. I CALL BULLSHIT.

Lesson learned - don't ever ever date anyone in a similar field. - makes things uncomfy around the office

P.S I'm so glad i got those nudes of him.. :evil: (Joke i wouldn't do that:p)

Yeah I think dating someone in the same field has its disadvantages. :whatever:

CanadianCutie said:
I'm paranoid now... god knows what in the hell either of them said

I'm fairly certain of what they said. & judging by your posts & your looks it was probably all good. Not something you'd want shared, but still good! LOL

CanadianCutie said:
I'm paranoid now... god knows what in the hell either of them said

im sure your boss and him had a few drinks...and due to your bosses curiosity and openess asked your ex "i hope im not out of line but i gotta ask. how is she in bed?"

thats what i woulda asked.

:worried:
hahahaha

That's exactly what i would be afraid of..

dunk said:
im sure your boss and him had a few drinks...and due to your bosses curiosity and openess asked your ex "i hope im not out of line but i gotta ask. how is she in bed?"

thats what i woulda asked.

already enough sexual harassment in the work place... and my boss wasn't the major contributor to it.. so thst's what i was worried about

hidngod said:
I'm fairly certain of what they said. & judging by your posts & your looks it was probably all good. Not something you'd want shared, but still good! LOL

Oh yeah. They talked about sex. Not in the detail like women would. He probably just said you were "crazy" in the sack or something.

Top Bottom