Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not a meeting meeting for all Unemployed Club Members

Buddy_Christ

this is our first offical meeting. i'm still taking applications for new members.

i'd ask someone to be our secretary, but that sounds too much like work.

Everyone needs to list their plans for the week while all the working slobs are off doing the 9-5 slaving away for the man.

This week for me will be like every other. M-Th i have class from 1140-120. i'll be hitting the gym before hand evey day as well. if i'm going to be unemployed, i might as well look good doing it. Friday will be spent working out at home and posting all day, maybe during my workout again. going to have to go to my grandmother's house this weekend and continue preparing the place to be sold in the end of July. not sure what other plans i have made for the week, except none of them involve actually "Working" ;)

what's everyone else up to this week?

Ok here goes......

Sunday -- slept in, went to gym, got to walk across all the intersections with all the lights!! It was great!! Worked out, walked home, hubby got drunk, posted here....

Monday -- didn't sleep well last nite, woke up early, got boinked, hubby took the day off, went to Home Depot at 7:30 am via Wawa for coffee, fixed the roof (what a mess!!), walked to gym, worked out, walked home, ate lunch, did some concrete patching, now drinking beer & eating pretzels....

Tuesday -- plans are to walk to the library, may stop to say HI! to my ex boyfriend as he works in a store along the way......may do more stuff around the house....

Paulo is still in denial. it's ok, you'll get used to it sooner or later. trust me. we're here for support too man.

crak600 said:
you got "boinked?" what'd he do, whip it out and smack you over the head a few times?

boinking = sex

but I was still kinda sleepy and bleary........

boinking sounds more like mushroom stamping than sex.

you see what i posted in some other thread about the first weekend in July?

maybe i'd belong in this club, here's my schedule for the week:
Tuesday: get up around 10 or so, watch dr. phil if i'm up by then. then play some xbox (fight night 2004) or mess around on computer. at around noon, i'll go lifting for an hour or so. i'll come home and then eat and take some batting practice. then i'll shower and get ready for my baseball game. leave for game around 4:30, then i have game at 6, then come home around 9, shower and watch tv, play xbox or mess around on comptuer again. i go to bed between 12:30 and 2:30, depending on how intense my xbox playing gets or if a good movie is on :)
actually, this is my schedule for the whole week, every day i pretty much do the same thing :chomp:

a few questions for you.....

are you unemployed?

have you worked for more than a year full time since graduating high school?

there's another thread around here with the requirements for acceptance into the club. i'll have to dig it up.

where in PA do you live? i'm slightly south of Bloomsburg myself.

Top Bottom