Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this normal??? Being regular

gtrcivic

Olympian
Seems like every time i eat something: breakfast, lunch, dinner, an hour or so later i have to take a dump. Luckily the small snacks i do take, i don't have to.....So on average its like 3/4 times a day..... is that normal ??? Feel like all the damn food i've been eating is going to waste. And spending alot of $$ on freaking Toilet Paper !!!

How the heck do i slow down my metabolism.... Have to eat 3300-4000 cal to maintain weight or i'll lose the weight i've gained during the week. Mostly eating clean since last May when i was on Sus and about to finish EQ.......Takes so much to get to just 189 lbs... heaviest was 192 lbs at 6'0...

some of it could be What you are eating.

I do find that I frequent the washroom more often when I up my calories. But what I eat does determine whether it is 2 or 3 or 4 visits a day.

dude i am the same way except it is usually 5 minutes after i eat a meal. just deal with it i guess... it is better to have an overactive digestive system than an underactive one. they are all big dumps too, like where the hell does all the shit come from???

I'm not eating any fiber at all.... Typical day is :

Breakfast:
2 zone bars
1 yogurt

Snack:
1 yogurt
slice of raisin bread

Lunch:
protein shake
chicken/beef with salad and low fat catalina dressing

Snack:
zone bar
yogurt
slice of raisin bread

Post workout:
protein shake

Snack:
chicken /tortilla

Dinner: at Gf's place an hour later
chicken basil or chicken of some sort
bowl of rice
green beans

So really not much fiber at all.....

I get plenty of fiber and I go once every 20hrs or so. Only time I went twice a day I was eating tons of fruit and dried fruit.

friend of mine i worked with would take a dump before he left the house in the morning, have to stop at a gas station to unload going to the job site, and atleast once or twice while working, then once at home before showering lol

Top Bottom