Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Nonsense, No use for anything thread

PoyeBoy

Today is slow, this thread serves absolute no purpose, please do not discuss war or politics.

Im goign to lift tonite, when I get home my GF wants me to watch Joe Gazillionare, I said screw that, Im going to watch wrastlin, haha I showed her who was boss.

For some odd reason I got a hankerin to paint a picture, dont ask me why, I have never painted in my whole life, but now i gots an itchin to do so.

I woke up this bueatiful morning to my dogs ass and balls in my face, yeah, that sucked.

Then I went to take a shower and noticed I had no clean boxers left, I have old boxers that dont fit me anymore that were clean, but I would rather be comfortable, I sprayed hella cologne down there, then my balls burnt like the compounds in waco.

I have hella stretch marks on mah armpits and thighs, they are the good kind though, its from getting big, not getting fat.

I wish that there was more protien in soup, I like the shit, but its not nutricionaly sound.

I put onions in mah fridge, now my frezzer smells like them as well

I'm bored off my ass and have snow a 1/4 way up the door outside.

Figured I need suppllies at 6:00 this morn and got out before the 2 fucking feet their calling for piled up.

Wanted to have a few beers during the day and the cocksucker in 7-11 wouldn't let me buy it.I asked if it was state law or 7-11's bullshit?,he said it was "Sayven eelevins bool sheet".

I said if I left a $20 and walked out,what would he do?,he said "I whell call polese".Mutha fucka,I wanted to break him.

And I got these little flies in my apartment that are driving me batshit,I've killed about 50,000 of the bastards today.I wish I knew where they were coming from.

Fuck,Thanks,I feel better,
Mad

The Nature Boy said:
you said "hankerin". you were supposed to use that word more often.

I know, I have been better than before, I say it in real life quite a bit

I have been saying "That shit is off the meatrack" a lot

Top Bottom