Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

none of you masturbate enough

Buddy_Christ

we know that every time you masturbate, a kitten dies. well, we're not doing it enough, cause one of my girlfriend's clients (get your minds out of the f'ing gutter, she does hospice care) adopted a kitten from the SPCA (animal shelter) today and MADE her take it. she's an old italian woman (from the old country) that will NOT take no for an answer.

now i've got a fucking zoo, not a household. 2 dogs, 1 cat, and now a kitten.

so it gets SOOOOOOOOOO much better.....

the dogs are about 60lbs each. the one gets along with the cat just fine, they play real rough. the other dog doesn't get along with the cat quite as well, but oh well. the cat hates the kitten, the kitten hates the dogs. of course, this is it's first day here, it's gonna take a while.

so the dogs get ahold of it and start treating it like they treat the cat. i had to tackle both retards cause they were gonna end up killing it. they're too rough, and it's too small (only 8 weeks old).

so after i break up that fiasco, i'm thinking all is well, we're ok. i'm sitting here typing up this thread with the kitten on my lap. it wants down, so i put it on top of the box it's been sleeping on all day. it gets down from there onto the couch and shits on my PJs. so i go and put it's nose to it, then take it to the litter box in the bathroom and toss it in there.

i clean up the shit, no biggie. i've been through this with both dogs.

i go to check on the kitten, cause i noticed when it shit, it didn't seem to move very far from it....it had sat down in it's shit. shit stuck to it's fur all over it's ass. so i bathed it. poor thing is scared shitless of 2 dogs that want to play with it like a chew toy, and now it's freezing it's ass off. i dried it the best i could, but this is a long hair fluffy as hell cat.

masturbate more people. too many kittens in this world.

I jerk off so much I think I'm developing carpal tunnel syndrome...I need a girlfriend.

Top Bottom