Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex: Is It Legal To Purchase This Online Without Seeing A Doctor

slick635235

Hello,

Can anyone please shed light on this? I don't understand how you can purchase something like Nolvadex online if you did not see doctor. Also, if it is legal to purchase, what website is the most reliable and safest? Any knowledge on this subject will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Buy Nolvadex Online

By posting this question in the C&C Forum you have demonstrated two things.

1. You have no common sense, which is why you will probably die in a fire sometime in the near future.

2. You didn't do any research on this question prior to posting it in the wrong forum.

With these two shining examples of ignorance, kindly thrust your wang into an operating garbage disposal. Failing that, please nosedive off of the nearest freeway overpass. The thought of you breeding is frightening.

Zig

Last edited by a moderator:
ziggyziggy said:

1. You have no common sense, which is why you will probably die in a fire sometime in the near future.

2. You didn't do any research on this question prior to posting it in the wrong forum.

With these two shining examples of ignorance, kindly thrust your wang into an operating garbage disposal. Failing that, please nosedive off of the nearest freeway overpass. The thought of you breeding is frightening.

Zig

Is that a no then?

ziggyziggy said:

Hey tough guy, I guess you have purchased this drug before......why must you be sarcastic?........I am new to this drug and I am not sure what is legal and what is not.......i heard that there are some doctors that provide prescriptions online, but my questions are as follows, is that legal and how do you know if the drugs are legit..........is it all about taking the risk and seeing what happens?.......please explain, almighty one.....

Dude,

All I was saying, in a sarcastic, biting fashion, is that this is the wrong forum for this question. Check the steroid forum, and I am sure thst you will find saome answers to this question.

Zig

slick635235 said:
Hey tough guy, I guess you have purchased this drug before......why must you be sarcastic?........I am new to this drug and I am not sure what is legal and what is not.......i heard that there are some doctors that provide prescriptions online, but my questions are as follows, is that legal and how do you know if the drugs are legit..........is it all about taking the risk and seeing what happens?.......please explain, almighty one.....

It is controlled. You can order it online with a script or even get a script online but it is more pricey than seeing a doc.
However if you find a source then you eliminate those orksome technicalities. No I am not a source nor do I know any.

mountain muscle said:
It is controlled. You can order it online with a script or even get a script online but it is more pricey than seeing a doc.
However if you find a source then you eliminate those orksome technicalities. No I am not a source nor do I know any.

thanks for the advice...........however, how can getting a script online be legal if the doctor did not see you and diagnose you? what are you supposed to say online, "yes, i am taking steroids and i need to take this along with it..........is that ok?"

ziggyziggy said:

Zig

Better dive off that overpass into a bonfire, just to be sure, rob.

slick635235 said:
thanks for the advice...........however, how can getting a script online be legal if the doctor did not see you and diagnose you? what are you supposed to say online, "yes, i am taking steroids and i need to take this along with it..........is that ok?"
Listen bro, the written and also unspoken rule of this board is that you can not request out in the open where to get illegal substances, i.e. nolva and roids or anything else that is a controlled substance. If the reason isnt obvious then you really should consider removing yourself from the populace.

Top Bottom