Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No progress

CyberSRS

Hello!

I hope someone help me.
I'm doing 5x5 stronglifts.com over a year (proper form/posture) and I have no progress. I'm stuck with same amount weight (see bellow). I have done a blood test, there is nothing wrong... I eat well, every 3hrs, fish, chicken, eggs, broccoli, spinach, etc... I sleep well and I have tried Creatine and Whey Protein.
I'm (1.83 meters) (6") tall and 78kg (171 pounds) weight.
I do not feel pain in my muscle (neither during or after workout), I just have no strength to lift heavier. It has been like that for as long I remember.
Sorry about my English.

Squat 56kg (123 pounds)
Bench Press 46kg (101 pounds)
Barbell Row 38kg (83 pounds)
Overhead Press 30kg (66 pounds)
Deadlift 84kg (185 pounds)

Thank you very much,
Sergio Schulte

Please post this in the Weight Training board. This is the wrong board

Hello!

I hope someone help me.
I'm doing 5x5 stronglifts.com over a year (proper form/posture) and I have no progress. I'm stuck with same amount weight (see bellow). I have done a blood test, there is nothing wrong... I eat well, every 3hrs, fish, chicken, eggs, broccoli, spinach, etc... I sleep well and I have tried Creatine and Whey Protein.
I'm (1.83 meters) (6") tall and 78kg (171 pounds) weight.
I do not feel pain in my muscle (neither during or after workout), I just have no strength to lift heavier. It has been like that for as long I remember.
Sorry about my English.

Squat 56kg (123 pounds)
Bench Press 46kg (101 pounds)
Barbell Row 38kg (83 pounds)
Overhead Press 30kg (66 pounds)
Deadlift 84kg (185 pounds)

Thank you very much,
Sergio Schulte

You have to mix up your routine for starters. Stop the 5x5 shit would be my advice. More reps less sets. Look into HIT. You want to reach failure every exercise.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Try 4 weeks German Volume Training. Charles Peliquin has an article on it and he describes beginners, intermediate and advanced. You probably need to do do hypertrophy protocols to get some more mass. Then try 5x5 again.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Try 4 weeks German Volume Training. Charles Peliquin has an article on it and he describes beginners, intermediate and advanced. You probably need to do do hypertrophy protocols to get some more mass. Then try 5x5 again.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

This. Check out higher volume and more time under tension with lower weight. Focus on hypertrophy for a while. You need to put on some size before you can lift heavier.

WTF is going on here?!?!?!? what is with all this good advise??? no one fucking works out here damn it! :mad:

Top Bottom