Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Meds? No Anxiety. No Problem!! I'MM BACCKKKKKK!!

decem

dudes.. dudettes.. and dusty2 (lol)..

i haven't taken a klonopin (aka clonazepam; aka a benzo) in almost a week now. not only has my anxiety been gone for the most part (i still get it here and there, but when it comes it's completely manageable with mind/will power) this whole time, but now my mind is clearing up and my thoughts are almost back up to speed. i was scared shitless at first after researching this shit only to find that it can cause long-term and maybe permanent damage to the brain, cognition, reasoning, etc.. but this affect has, like the other withdrawal symptoms, finally begun to lift..

anyway.. most of you fuckers probably don't care... shit.. maybe none of you do.. but i'm happy as hell and had to tell people (i feel dude on the "i lowered my cholesterol" commercials..)..

anywho. that's it..

peace

I need an easy way to get on some anti-anxiety meds. I don't want to be evaluated by no pysciatrist though.

flex123 said:
I need an easy way to get on some anti-anxiety meds. I don't want to be evaluated by no pysciatrist though.

It is easy, I walked in said I'm all stressed and can't sleep and its effecting my work. In and out in 15 mins.

Script for 60 1 mg xanax. with 2 refills.

NeverMind said:

It is easy, I walked in said I'm all stressed and can't sleep and its effecting my work. In and out in 15 mins.

Script for 60 1 mg xanax. with 2 refills.

what type of doctor?

pysciatrist, they want you in and out fast. Mine told me point blank he's just a pill pusher, If I really wanted help goto a counselor. This Doc gave me anythink I asked for , Remeron, celexa, valium and xanax. Also it was at a Kaiser location.

My first Doc was paid though my insurance, the more patients he sees in a day the more billing. My first visit was no more than 10 minutes and I found out he billed insurance $ 350.00.
Plus the get incentives from the drug reps to push certain pills.
Careful with the xanax, I got spun out of control in a really short time. Within 4 weeks I was poppin 8 to 15 1 mg a day. Fucked up times, and hard to get off.

flex123.. before you even consider going to a shrink or taking any type of head med, especially a benzo class drug, read this post on benzodiazepines . nevermind, you should read this as well..

if there's anything i've learned over the past year, it's been that i can deal with whatever shit is going on inside my head on my own, and even if i can't, the risks involved in taking meds far outweigh any good they'll do. the exception to this rule would be if i were suicidal or had such a debilitating anxiety that i couldn't function. if this were the case i would consider meds, BUT i would research them thoroughly before putting any thing in my mouth. and i would not be on them for any more than a month at a time..

Last edited:
Top Bottom