Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Meds? No Anxiety. No Problem!! I'MM BACCKKKKKK!!

It appears that you've lost the word "like".

decem said:
dudes.. dudettes.. and dusty2 (lol)..

i haven't taken a klonopin (aka clonazepam; aka a benzo) in almost a week now. not only has my anxiety been gone for the most part (i still get it here and there, but when it comes it's completely manageable with mind/will power) this whole time, but now my mind is clearing up and my thoughts are almost back up to speed. i was scared shitless at first after researching this shit only to find that it can cause long-term and maybe permanent damage to the brain, cognition, reasoning, etc.. but this affect has, like the other withdrawal symptoms, finally begun to lift..

anyway.. most of you fuckers probably don't care... shit.. maybe none of you do.. but i'm happy as hell and had to tell people (i feel dude on the "i lowered my cholesterol" commercials..)..

anywho. that's it..

peace

good for you.

and thats why i say that anti- anxiety/depression meds are not necerssary. if you really need help, get therapy. drugs just mask the problems

Fuck! I am actually going to a psychiatrist today! I am scared as hell now....

Shit....I don't want to be taking any crazy ass drugs. The entire reason I am going is because of stress/sleep!!! I just read that benzo post from decem! Damn....whatever happens, I think I post it to the board before I get any prescriptions filled.

Yeah man....I'm gonna go and see what he says. If he gives me an Rx...I'll come back here and post it up. I'm not gonna take a damn thing after reading this thread! Crazy ass doctors giving out drugs like it was candy!

spin721 said:
Fuck! I am actually going to a psychiatrist today! I am scared as hell now....

Shit....I don't want to be taking any crazy ass drugs. The entire reason I am going is because of stress/sleep!!! I just read that benzo post from decem! Damn....whatever happens, I think I post it to the board before I get any prescriptions filled.

i'll tell you right now that i will never go to a psychiatrist again dude.. if i'm stressed out or sleeping or , i'll got to a psychologist maybe.. just to help me identify the source of my stress (assuming i couldn't find it myself) or depression.. but there's no way i would ever take any drugs.. i'd do everything else i had to... change habits, make major changes in life, etc etc.. but never drugs..

if anything, go to an internal med or gp and have them do whatever tests they can on you to rule out any physical ailments, then go to a psychologist to help you figure shit out.. don't take any rx drugs for that shit though dude..

spin721 said:
Yeah man....I'm gonna go and see what he says. If he gives me an Rx...I'll come back here and post it up. I'm not gonna take a damn thing after reading this thread! Crazy ass doctors giving out drugs like it was candy!

i'm telling you right now what's going to happen. you walk in office and sit down. he says "well tell me why you're here?" so you do. then he explores this a little further with some more q&a consisting of mostly leading questions.. questions that he knows you'll answer yes to, even if they really do not apply that much, simply b/c you don't like the state you're in right now and obviously think something is seriously wrong (otherwise you wouldn't be a shrink's office) and obviously feel that you can't do anything to change the situation. after he's gained so much in-depth insight into your inner-psyche.. he'll say "it sounds like you have depression and anxiety".. here.. take this script for celexa (or remeron or prozac or zoloft or whichever drug he gets the biggest kickback from) and valium (or klonopin or xanax or whichever drug he gets the biggest kickback from).. come back and see me in two weeks to let me know how things are going..

after two weeks you'll go in and tell him how you're feeling and he'll say either (1) good.. it's working then.. just stay on these and come back and see me in a month (repeat this again months 2-12).. or (2) oh.. hmm.. perhaps we should try this anti-depressant and this anti-anxiety med.. then you'll get another script and go on another med... and go back to see him in two weeks.. at which point you can either choose (1) or (2) again..

i'm tellin you now.. if you are not seriously fucked up to the point that it's affecting work and people (like your wife and kids) are running from you and you are on the verge of offing yourself.. then take a different route dude..

you've obviously already have yourself talked into taking meds.. you probably think things are going this way and that way.. and there just can't be any reason behind it besides the fact that you have a "chemical imbalance" in your noggin.. (which is exactly what dude's gonna tell you too.. "i think it's a chemical imbalance.. take this"...

this is where you need to be brutally honest with yourself.. "am i seriously fucked up?".. "could it be anything physical?".. "what can a shrink do for me that my g.p. can't?" .. "what changes can i make in my life to change whatever is going wrong right now?".. etc etc..

don't take the meds. the human body is an amazing machine.. i once was a proponent of "chemical imbalances" that need drug interaction.. i no longer am after having found that these drugs that are supposed to correct this shit just end up fucking me up more.. and that i'm a walking zombie when you're on them.. and that i have no emotion when i'm on them.. i now know that i am better off managing whatever "chemical imbalance," and the repercussions thereof, my body can't balance out on its own than taking some man made drugs to try to correct the balance..

Top Bottom