Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No class, poor handshake from S.Williams after her deafeat at Rolland Garros..

out_at_sea

Banned
It was her first loss in 34 grand slam matches and she didnt handle her loss graciously at all; at the end of the game she jsut gave a poor handshake to her opponent, making no eye contact, just barelyshook her hand in her way to the chair passing the net.

She should learn some manners from Agassi who knows how to handle his defeats and respects an opponent's win by giving a firm handshake behind the net, making eye contact and even congratulating the winner.

Her mom refer to the public as "no class" cause their booing towards Serena but how about Serena's no class at the end of the game...huh?

out_at_sea said:
It was her first loss in 34 grand slam matches and she didnt handle her loss graciously at all; at the end of the game she jsut gave a poor handshake to her opponent, making no eye contact, just barelyshook her hand in her way to the chair passing the net.

She should learn some manners from Agassi who knows how to handle his defeats and respects an opponent's win by giving a firm handshake behind the net, making eye contact and even congratulating the winner.

Her mom refer to the public as "no class" cause their booing towards Serena but how about Serena's no class at the end of the game...huh?

Yeah, that's fuckin bullshit. Of course you're gonna be mad when you lose, but at least act like a normal person. I'm beginning to hate the sisters.

Re: Re: No class, poor handshake from S.Williams after her deafeat at Rolland Garros..

Bulldog_10 said:

Yeah, that's fuckin bullshit. Of course you're gonna be mad when you lose, but at least act like a normal person. I'm beginning to hate the sisters.

Join the crowd...:D

I am a long time , big tennis fan and I dont remember so much arogance from any of the former players not to mention that when one of them would lose there would always be an excuse behind...

How about those Williams finals? I bet the outcome was known well before..First 3 finals were win by Venus and later on came Serena's turn..lame and pathetic..

Serena broke down and cried at the post match interview.......the French crowd gave her a very hard time, booeing her at every opportunity.

Serves the bitch right........you can't go around dissing other people's country and expect them to open their arms to you. I think she learned to keep her mouth shut in future and just play tennis.

politics and sport don't mix.

Re: Re: Re: No class, poor handshake from S.Williams after her deafeat at Rolland Garros..

out_at_sea said:

Join the crowd...:D

I am a long time , big tennis fan and I dont remember so much arogance from any of the former players not to mention that when one of them would lose there would always be an excuse behind...

How about those Williams finals? I bet the outcome was known well before..First 3 finals were win by Venus and later on came Serena's turn..lame and pathetic..

I'm not a big tennis fan (aside from agassi and hingis), but it still pisses me off.

vinylgroover said:
Serena broke down and cried at the post match interview.......the French crowd gave her a very hard time, booeing her at every opportunity.

Serves the bitch right........you can't go around dissing other people's country and expect them to open their arms to you. I think she learned to keep her mouth shut in future and just play tennis.

politics and sport don't mix.

She should take some MANNERS 101 class before everything else...

Top Bottom