Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NKC members

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to tell us a few things about yourself so a suitable name can be suggested...
You have to be approved by certain members...
and there was something else... ?

Bran987 said:
You have to tell us a few things about yourself so a suitable name can be suggested...

Don't you need atleast 500 posts otherwise there needs to be some kind of approval/exception made that has to be approverd by OAS and the church elders.

Isn't SSS in the church?

SoreArms said:
How come bud?

'cause I'm tired of threads getting closed because they're "thought" to be K threads when they aren't.

And the "Karmic Church" started as a fun group thing just off the cuff and has had a few threads closed from it.

At this point I'm disillusioned with the whole karma system and the power struggle over it.

Bran987 said:

a few things about me...

I like hot chicks, especially when they don't wear alot of clothes.. i think michael jackson is a damn freak and peanut butter captain crunch is the best cereal ever invented. ever. don't even try to bring that fruity pebbles BS at me. PB captain. done. over.

hows that.. need more?

SoreArms said:
Don't you need atleast 500 posts otherwise there needs to be some kind of approval/exception made that has to be approverd by OAS and the church elders.

500 posts.. I almost have 100! Maybe we can work out a trial period here until I hit the 500 mark..!

What do you say.. :)

Here is an updated list of all the members that have checked in

OAS
The Hallowed Pontiff
SoreArms
Nun Perverter
Mr. dB
Venerated Old Dude
tripleblonde
the glorified nipple
Canadianhitman
Collection Plate Enforcer
obiwan9962
The preacher
soklueles
The Vestal prioress
hamstershaver
church mouse
sawastea
The Holy Arch-Bishop
powerslave
Pious Vicar
Bran987
Revered Chief Mason
onerepmaximum
The Stacked Padre
superqt4u2nv
The innocent cleavage sister
KillahBee
Ascended Guardian of the Tabern
deteras1
The cherubic sin hound
The Ejaculator
The blessed semen
juicedpigtails
positive influence
hardrock
The righteous head honcho
FISHTALES
fish monk
strongsmartsexy
the Patriarch Deacon
WTLFTR
the righteous elder

If oyu spot any missing memebers on other threads, give the mthe heads up to check in. This is jsut so that the lsit can be complete, the ywill not be thrown off or anything like that for not checking in.

BrandonXJ and Turd Ferguson would like to join, what would be the proper protocol in OAS's absence?

SC4EVA is in, i just read this in another post

out_at_sea said:
Just got an application for an altar boy....SC4EVA Pmed me and asked for an opening.....

I am thinking at "The defiled altar boy of the Karmic Church" as his title..lol

SC4EVA you have been added to the list. Please add your title to your sig or location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom