Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NKC gang....your very own thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn bors, I finally worked out legs last night for the first time in about two months (foot injury). I did some light ass squats and I'm walking around like an old man with shit in his pants. I have to walk up and down stairs through out the day here at work, and my bedroom, at home, is also on the second floor. The next 2 days are going to be fun.

out_at_sea said:
How you been Puddles?

I've been good, just really busy. Painted a couple of rooms in the house (family room is my favorite now...chocolate brown walls, mocca ceiling, cream trim), trying to prepare for a 4th of July party, have friends coming in from out of town and the day they leave relatives come down, mother-in-law's been in the hospital for over a week so 2 hrs. a day just driving for visits but she's doing well and should be out by Friday. In my free time I'm trying to sneak in some spray tanning sessions and get laundry done. I'm gonna need a vacation soon!

How's your summer going?

out_at_sea said:
Good new bor and sis, new nun is gonna join us soon!!!

Can't wait! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom