Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NKC gang....your very own thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This nun has been very busy lately.

My mother is living with us because she lived in Punta Gorda and the area was hit hard by the hurricane. While we were down there, I cut my arm taping up a window so now I have surgery scheduled for Tues. because it cut my ulner nerve. I'm a clutz! I'm also having a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back at the same time. Wish me luck!

My husband proposed to me again, so in one month, on our 20th anniversary, we're getting married in the church! We were married in City Hall originally. He was so romantic about it....took me down to the beach to watch the sun set, we had a drink, and then he asked me to be his wife again and pulled out a new engagement ring. He had already made plans with the minister and had the church reserved. Today I bought a wedding dress and still have lots to do to get this wedding in order in just a few weeks! I'm so happy! :heart:

my kids played football last night. 2 lost and 1 won...and it was so friggin hot...then, we had to pick up garbage afterwards cuz ppl dont know how to use garbage cans grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:coffee:

After partaking of the sacrament of holy karmic pork fried rice, I found the following note stuffed into an almond-flavored cookie: " :) Your dearest dream is coming true. :) "

Mr. dB said:
After partaking of the sacrament of holy karmic pork fried rice, I found the following note stuffed into an almond-flavored cookie: " :) Your dearest dream is coming true. :) "

any idea what it might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom