Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nipple hard-ons.

So, after I got my breast reduction, the ODDEST thing that happened was that when the nurse was taking some stitches out a week later, she flicked one of my nipples to see if it would, um, respond. :D

makedah said:
So, after I got my breast reduction, the ODDEST thing that happened was that when the nurse was taking some stitches out a week later, she flicked one of my nipples to see if it would, um, respond. :D

Do you think there's a niche in the career field for a person to specialize in that type of thing? :FRlol: :garza:

WTF is this?!

What is there to discuss ? What is talk goin to get you ?

Just show ur your tits!

My gf came over last weekend after she'd been out at a bachelorette party and began molesting me. Actually what happened is immediately after she walked into my apartment I stripped naked and begged and pleaded with her to please touch it or face eternal pouting. At some point during the molestation, I was surprised when I had to pull bandaids off her ding dongs. I had never been put in a situation like that where the nuggins are protected by adhesive bandages. I was just glad that these weren't some injured boobs I dealing with.

Top Bottom