Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nikkie Beach club:south Beach

Well the cover is pretty high, i think it was like $50 last time i was there(not too sure it was a long weekend.. ;) ) and it was also Labor Day weekend, so that could be the reason for the high cover charge. If you know what i mean. But it is definitely an awesome spot to hit. I am not sure if it would be too great right now becuase my boy went down this past weekend and said the weather wasn't all that good. It is like the Surf Club in NJ, except with about 50 million more drop dead gorgeous women. It has to be the spot where i have seen the most drop dead gorgeous women ever in my entire life. And Sunday night is the best time to go. Besides the women(which are HOT, did i mention that), the array of cars outside is a pretty nice sight: Lambos, Ferraris, Vipers, Bentlys, RR, Porches, basically anything you can think of that is worth more than 100K. Have fun bro, and let us know how it goes.

M56M

WHAT???? $50??????? No way!! I've gone in on a normal weekend for about $5.00. Sometimes there is no cover. Nikki's is the place to be on Sundays.

jayjay24 said:
WHAT???? $50??????? No way!! I've gone in on a normal weekend for about $5.00. Sometimes there is no cover. Nikki's is the place to be on Sundays.

well bro, on Labor day weekend, there is a nice big fat cover charge....but its ok becuase we got in through the side and climbed the fence....LOL. The bouncer some skinny little guy try to chase us and couldn't follow three of us, and he grabbed my shirt and i looked at him then he just let go, little pussy. so we didn't pay it anyway.

M56M

went down to SoBe on Martin Luther King weekend.

got into town at 4pm Sunday.

Went to BED for first seating you need to call when they open at 10AM to make reservations for small parties. why do people bitch about the prices. don't order anything in a bottle and you are good to go. Me and my lady had 4 appetizers,1 dessert,4 drinks for a tab of about $100. $14 drinks are a motherfu**er!!
The busboys kicked ass and the servers were beautiful.

so we head down to nikki beach and there is a crown around the velvet rope at midnight. We were winging it since we got into town so late and figured if we did not get in we'd go elsewhere. Seems like the let everyone in. you get in faster if it's all girls or more girls than guys in the group. SOMEBODY has to bring sand to the beach. hung out in the teepees and had some more $14 mixed drinks.

MOnday and tuesday at the beach 80deg weather, some bar with frozen drinks on ocean drive called Willy or something,clevlander cheap drinks older crowd (some drunk bi**h got into the pool), opium garden (not the club since it was closed). got some cigs in the aptly named Ted's hideaway (sadly the bartender thought I was an old friend), Headed to Rain on Tuesday night which is supposed to be very nice. But we get there early and it is not yet open (11PM I think) so we head to Wolfie's
after convincing my GF to go to the strip bar on the corner to kill time she passes out drunk.

Still had a great time. hotel was only $80. SoBe seemed really dead though, probably because everyone was starting school and it was early in the week.

Lewd

Update:

went to Nikki Beach 2 weeks ago when they started the password thingy at the door (moves from venue to venue). Free entrance and free drinks. We were grabbing 10 vodka/redbulls at a time!

LewdTenant:

Sunday's can seem dead because everyone that's out are either at:

1. Nikki Beach til 1am, after which the exodus starts to:
2. Opium upstairs
or 3. Pearl

I noticed there were two ways to get in.one goes by the register and the other is straight into the club.

how does one get password.

Lewd

There's one entrance to Pearl, and one to Nikkis, afaik.

They had promo flyers, I guess you sign up and they SMS you with the password.

I thought it was funny and wanted to use the password I got from a friend who was already inside, so I was like "who do I give the secret password to? who do I give the secret password to!" at the door.

They didn't care and just let me in anyway.

I hope it's the same deal tonight, free drinks is fun.

I can see the damn place from my balcony, lol

Top Bottom