Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nightmares

Island Son

Persistent, detailed, close-up nightmares and then i started waking myself up... didn't go all the way so that i thought my eyes were open and looking around my room, i heard traffic outside and my own breathing but i was still seeing stuff from the dream. i pulled my hand to my mouth and bit myself, then i FINALLY woke up and opened my eyes.

dammit, i've been up 10 minutes and my heart is still racing.

4am... too close to waking up to sleep, too far from 7am to stay up. Fuck. I'll try to sleep....

Are you taking MoyGenX???

A lot of people are reporting vivid dreams while taking that stuff!

www.myogenx.com

Everyone has experienced one or more dreams that contain anxiety or outright fear. Unpleasant dreams or nightmares recur repeatedly; the content may change while the theme remains the same, such as scenes of falling, or of being pursued or attacked, late or unprepared for a presentation or an exam, stuck in slow motion, unable to move or scream, or naked in public, stuff like that. this of is usually associated with lack of progress by the dreamer to recognize and solve related conflicts in life.

Top Bottom