Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Nicole Bass a man?

She's a very nice woman, I worked for her briefly in college when she owned a gym in the city on 4th avenue and she always went out of her way to back me up or be supportive.

velvett said:
She's a very nice woman, I worked for her briefly in college when she owned a gym in the city on 4th avenue and she always went out of her way to back me up or be supportive.

Yes but did you ever see her when she didn't know you were watching? Was she attempting to corner you and eat you alive?

Robert Jan said:
Yes but did you ever see her when she didn't know you were watching? Was she attempting to corner you and eat you alive?

Not at all.
She and her SO were very sibling like to me.

Robert Jan said:

That's hard to do with velvett. I've been trying to do that for the past two plus years. :p :p :chomp:

And it's even harder to do when you are over 700 miles away. :(

;)

big4life said:
That's hard to do with velvett. I've been trying to do that for the past two plus years. :p :p :chomp:

And it's even harder to do when you are over 700 miles away. :(

;)
Not nearly as hard as from a different coast!

Top Bottom