Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NICOLE BASS IS A FREAK!

I take it you saw Howard Stern? I'm sorry but she is a bit mannish. A bit, wait, try a shitload. I've never seen a girl look more like a guy in my life. just plain nasty.

Her outragous clams that she onlt did one 8 week cycle is such horse shit unless she was on a gram of test!!! :D

Weeeeeeeeeeee

I worked for her years ago at her gym, Natural Physique (ironic name huh?) - anyone know if it's still there?

Anywhoooo, she was very kind to me and when I really needed someone to lean on and didn't even realize it - she made herself available.

velvett said:
Weeeeeeeeeeee

I worked for her years ago at her gym, Natural Physique (ironic name huh?) - anyone know if it's still there?

Anywhoooo, she was very kind to me and when I really needed someone to lean on and didn't even realize it - she made herself available.

It closed some years ago. It costs alot to keep running in Manhattan.

Wynn said:

It closed some years ago. It costs alot to keep running in Manhattan.

Yah, that's too bad. It was a small hardcore kinda place in an odd area at the time. (93-ish)

She is a great person who was currently in the hospital with a life threatening scenario. She also did not have any medical insurance and her friends were taking up money for her after learning she was suicidal over the hospital bill.

Top Bottom