Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nfl ticket/direct tv..

my bill is around 105.00 ive had dtv for about 4 years, the isp u can get with them, but i was told my the installer to not do it since the cost is like 500.00 to startup and the monthly rate is insane. i have directv plus package, u get all u need, to see the channels go to their site. i have 4 receivers in my house 3 are dvr's and one is hddvr. only thing that sucks is if u live where u get a lot of thunderstorms u lose service most of the time for a decent storm, sucks. sunday ticket is great u do get every game only problem is which game to watch. as far as service, it is spotty maybe just here. it usually take more than 1 service call to get a problem fixed since most of the installers dont have a fuckin clue what they are doing, and they dont take advice as to how to possibly fix something. 10x better than cable imo,anything else.

cable is outrageous where I live.

For Directv, I pay $68 per month after taxes and fees.

That is 2 receivers, choice extra package & HD package.

I am getting DVR and an additional HD receiver put in this Saturday. Directv is adding a ton of HD channels starting early next month, like HGTV, TLC, The History Channel.....all in HD. It's going to be great!

Last edited:
hstern said:
wouldnt hold ur breath theyve been saying that for a few mos now. my price includes the suday ticket installment

I think they have just been announcing it right?

I saw where their license/permit or whatever it is doesn't begin until something like Sept. 17th or so. Maybe it will happen then. (I hope)

Top Bottom