Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL's Most Surprising Teams....

R

roidog420

For me its Chicago & Pittsburgh for how well they are playng. The Steelers "O" absolutely bullied the so-called D-line of the Buccanneers today. Jim Miller is the difference in Chicago. As far as teams with shittier records than were expected, I WOULD say Baltimore & Tennessee, but I have NEVER thought that either of them were that good...even when they went to the SuperBowl. I'd have to say Indianapolis. Anyone else?

Cincy and Cleveland. I thought they'd be shitty again this year. Off to a nice start so far. I'm sure a lot of people are surprised at how good Da Bears are playing, but I'm not. I have an excellent write up covering their whole team on the sports board. It was on that chat board, but someone moved it. They just always seem to win with a healthy Miller starting. Now they have a ton of confidence to carry them over. Terrell and A-Train started kicking ass today. They're gonna help them out so much, they both just got off to a slow start.

I never thought the Ravens would be playing as shitty as they are right now.

I watched the cle bal game today. With the way the cleveland fans and players acted, youd think they had never won a game before. How can anyone support a team with no class?

talonracer said:
Most Surprising??? San Diego by far-compared to what they did last year.

Hell yeah it's San Diego. If they didn't choke away the games against the Brownies and the Pasties, they could eeeeeasily be undefeated at this point. They pretty much owned Denver today.

Balls of Steel said:
I watched the cle bal game today. With the way the cleveland fans and players acted, youd think they had never won a game before. How can anyone support a team with no class?

It's easy when the city has no class either.

pittsburgh is not surprising me at all. i said they'd win lombardis trophy this year and i still hold to that. there is no better D in the league right now than pittsburghs. blitzburgh is back mother fuckers.

Top Bottom