Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL- how does your team look as of right now

M

madbomber31

big draft picks? fa pick ups?

how does your team look to you right now?

i think the eagles are one of if not the best team.. i like the drafting of db's and even though buckhalter is hurt i think duce can carry the load... donovan is the best in the game...

tell me a little about your team.

Chris "concussion" Chandler will be getting the ball to the sweet recieving corps. A-Train reaffirms his position as a premiere back in the NFL. The defense remains intact and will be the best D in the league again. Alex Brown might turn out to be the killer passrusher they've been looking for. Urlacher is going to hawaii again as well as Mike Brown. New beef on the O-line. Columbo is an animal for an O lineman and should beef up 20-30 lbs by the start of the season. He'll be getting some good playing time this year and might move up to starter, even though it's a rough position for a rookie.

Basically, Chandler and Alex Brown might just be the pieces missing from the puzzle last year. Tough schedule this year but they should take the NFC central again.

The draft wasn't impressive to say the least. I think they fucked up when they passed on Antonio Bryant. I know I would've snagged him.

I'm interested to see what happens down in Tampa. Now I can root for them. Gruden seems like a good fit down there.

Eagles win there division for sure. We'll see how everyone else looks before I make any further predictions.

hey, how are the receivers? all healthy? whats his face who blew out his knee... the big play dude... is he ready to go?

madbomber31 said:
hey, how are the receivers? all healthy? whats his face who blew out his knee... the big play dude... is he ready to go?

That would be Marcus Robinson, he's lined up in the third slot as of now. If he can't make it through the season this year, I think his career will be over. When he's healthy, he's as good as any WR in the league. It was his back that put him on the shelf last year. Booker is #1 and Terrell is #2 as of now. They're healthy as ever and Dez White will be the 4th man. He's the fastest reciever still, but his hands are questionable, although he did have some nice grabs last year. The recieving corps could be as lethal as any in the league if someone can get them the ball. Marcus is still the deepthreat but Booker isn't too shabby with the longball either.

my team is GOING ALL THE WAY!!!

I haven't yet decided who my team is - but I should know about 4 hours after the superbowl is done. that is when I will show my true colors and rub it all in your face.

GO TEAM!!!

HappyScrappy said:
my team is GOING ALL THE WAY!!!

I haven't yet decided who my team is - but I should know about 4 hours after the superbowl is done. that is when I will show my true colors and rub it all in your face.

GO TEAM!!!

Sorry Happy, there's no pink team in the NFL. :)

Top Bottom