Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The next time you complain about having a shitty week...

a) in my experience, comparisons like these rarely work. "there are starving children in rwanda!!!!". well, fuck them. my mind can't really comprehend all that cause it's not something I experienced. plus, comparing anything to extremes like that is useless. that's basically an easy cop out. so when I cheat on my wife she should feel all fine and dandy if I say "at least I didn't rape your mom"? nonsense

b) in reference to the quote above...in the 2000's there were fistfights at car washes

Really? Let gas hit $6/gallon and we'll see just how easy life is when people can't get gas.

Yeah life sucks right now dude. Honestly, you should just jump off a cliff and make it easier. The world is ending tomorrow, there's really no point anymore.

r

Last edited:
That is one hardcore dude.

And people in America scream they are oppressed and can't make it in life. Bitches.
The bomb was one day. My people been supressed foe hunnerd years! I want my 40 acres!

The bomb was one day. My people been supressed foe hunnerd years! I want my 40 acres!

Bor, a few lashings ain't nothing compared to a few thousand kilotons.

Plus the blaque skin hides the scars.

Bor, a few lashings ain't nothing compared to a few thousand kilotons.

Plus the blaque skin hides the scars.

not all

a_slavery_maryland_0327.jpg

Photoshop.

Top Bottom