Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years Resolutions

Cliff notes: There is an unprecedented amount of bitch assness prevailing on this board.

Indeed good ngrs like digi being threatned by fucking jr dictator n2's in the fucking making. At least fucking n2 knew some shit.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I prefer girth rider's free boosts!

More protein in a girth riger smoothie than a bag of n2pukeinmymouthcauseittasteslikeshit protein.

Jesus really are you fucking serious? I wish one of these skinny fat fucking cut and paste steriod experts would fucking threaten me with some bull shit because I use good products these puppet fucks dont endorse. I think steve is a good bro I dont know dylan at all wo I cant say much ceo qnd cane and woot top notch bros but some of these fuckers they got endorsing shit here are a fucking joke. Buncha yes men ass kissing poosies who do what some copy and paste steroid guru tells the lil bitch ngrz to do. This is what EF is to me now buncha wanna bes. CEO knows more about joosing than the whole steroid board combined. You ngrs want to be taken serious put a bro like ceo and cane in charge. Im not gonn a call anybody out cause hes a good ngr but one steroid guru they got dishing out info use to call me daily to ask me if he was stacking his shit right pinning at the proper times and all that shit. I basically taught the bro everything he knows about joosing but now hes an expert. What the fuck does that make me. Thats right that makes me the fucking Mods MOD. I run this bish now all you fucks answer to me . Plank why you so mad bro? We still ngrs. Plank for Elite Executive God of Mods. Get a life EF bish ngrs be a boss in life not on a fucking steroid board that is basically the ass of all boards. Its that way cause the ngrs spamming their supps are a fucking joke. Real niggaz dont be coming here fo da advice they come here for bros and shits and giggles.Fuck everbody

:bawling::sulk:

SB is a good bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you know I love you shit man thought that went without saying. You and woot, ceo, cane are all damn good bros. I even like steve, steve is a good ngr who really wants to help others and I see that in him. I dont know dylan so I cant say good or bad, but if these guys are gonna lead the board they need to call a spade a spade and a good product a good buy even if its not sold by a sponsor. Point is I could jack off in a bottle and if I came in promising free supps and cash for pushing my new transdermal most of these gurus would have you ngr bathing in SB mqn joose and telling yiu its the be all end all creme. Of course creme it would be thick and sticky it would be but worth a fuck prolly not. Of course some of you would buy it cause you like man creme all over your chest. Just saying. Beastdrol was and may still be the only n2bm product that I can really say was fucking awesome. But liver failure is not a viable option for most people. Ngrs need to get real and stop being an ass puppets for every flash in the pan supp that some ngr throws on the market. Thats my word and I put it here for all ngrs to see. Fuck being bant and fuck who dont like it. I speak the truth and that will get you bant round this bish. Be careful when you get rid of a dictator that you know and can talk to cause he might be replaced with one even more power hungry than you can survive.

Dude you know I love you shit man thought that went without saying. You and woot, ceo, cane are all damn good bros. I even like steve, steve is a good ngr who really wants to help others and I see that in him. I dont know dylan so I cant say good or bad, but if these guys are gonna lead the board they need to call a spade a spade and a good product a good buy even if its not sold by a sponsor. Point is I could jack off in a bottle and if I came in promising free supps and cash for pushing my new transdermal most of these gurus would have you ngr bathing in SB mqn joose and telling yiu its the be all end all creme. Of course creme it would be thick and sticky it would be but worth a fuck prolly not. Of course some of you would buy it cause you like man creme all over your chest. Just saying. Beastdrol was and may still be the only n2bm product that I can really say was fucking awesome. But liver failure is not a viable option for most people. Ngrs need to get real and stop being an ass puppets for every flash in the pan supp that some ngr throws on the market. Thats my word and I put it here for all ngrs to see. Fuck being bant and fuck who dont like it. I speak the truth and that will get you bant round this bish. Be careful when you get rid of a dictator that you know and can talk to cause he might be replaced with one even more power hungry than you can survive.

:rainbow::heart:

Top Bottom