Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Years Resolutions

Your fucking ass is not here enough

Maybe I would be if I was a Mod lets face it I maybe the only savior for this dying mutha fucker

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

SB for Mod in 2014 that should be the battle cry for bishes.

you cant be a prophet and a mod at the same time beezy , is thou prepared to abandon thy flock - cast aside thy staff and pick up the hammer of the bantings ?

you cant be a prophet and a mod at the same time beezy , is thou prepared to abandon thy flock - cast aside thy staff and pick up the hammer of the bantings ?

Thoust speaketh the truth o ye of eternal wisdom. Thine flock parrish without thine rigid staff of righteousness leading them unto the land of eternal milk and honey.

Thoust speaketh the truth o ye of eternal wisdom. Thine flock parrish without thine rigid staff of righteousness leading them unto the land of eternal milk and honey.

...land of eternal nut-nectar for honeys.:verygood:

i responded to an ad that was in my pm box with a non-public pm about my experience with the advertiser and was threatened with a perma-ban for relating my experience...i could see if i posted something in the open, then i would be asking for trouble...but, it was via pm.

don't come half steppin. call that ngr out!!

Top Bottom