Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Russian nuclear sub enters service

HAHA I know you do not have an educated response :)......Wootoom, I was speaking on their subs as that was what this thread was about. Now if what you say is true,good on you big time. I have supported seal ops in combat too so I know how it is. Oh and Yes I did stay underwater with men and torpedos to protect your right to be an ASSHOLE!.. Im sure your OK Bassturd

You didn't do shit for my rights you fuckin queer.

You've NEVER seen combat, so suck a dick you squid.

All you did was collect a paycheck to take fuckin orders seaman, so before you wanna get a big head thinking anyone owes you something for doing nothing, you can put your lips around my scrotum.

You protected my rights? Haha. Kick rocks.

HAHA I know you do not have an educated response :)......Wootoom, I was speaking on their subs as that was what this thread was about. Now if what you say is true,good on you big time. I have supported seal ops in combat too so I know how it is. Oh and Yes I did stay underwater with men and torpedos to protect your right to be an ASSHOLE!.. Im sure your OK Bassturd

woot's canadian and just watches alot of hockey

Top Bottom