Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Movie:Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Milhouse

New Movie:Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Any fans of Jay and Silent Bob.

The new flick "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back: is coming out August 22.

Just read a preview, looks good.

Saw the preview...where did you "read" it? online?

I love Kevin Williams movie..all of them...HUGE FAN here bro

Favorite all time part:

Ben Affleck fuckin that girl on video in Mall Rats: " Call me Joey, Call me Danny, Ohhh just dont go girl" (while he slaps her on the ass)

Classic movie scene

Yeah I just read it online before. I remember hearing about the flick earlier in the year and after Dogma was on the other day I decided to do a search.

I will find it again and post the link.

Fave scene: Dogma where Jay and Silent Bob are explaining what they are doing in Illinois after seeing all the John Hughes Movies.

Milhouse you rock man..i love kev williams..

clerks..most original movie ever..

I love how he uses the same actors every movie..

Alot of the gang from his other flicks Dogma, chasing amy, mallrats and clerks all in the flick to and intertwined in the story line.

good scene dogma(my favorite one because it pissed off so many people who didn't get the fucking point of the movie)

Bethany: So what were you guys doing hanging around the abortion clinic tonight?

Jay: To pick up chicks. Why else would they be at an abortion clinic if they didn't like to fuck

Yeah dogma is my favorite considering content and substance (not just humor)

it was a bold movie and i think the humor drowned out the symbolism and message..great outlook on religion..

something that hit me off right was Chris Rock in Dogma talking about religion:

"the problem is that you humans have a belief system..people kill and die over their beliefs..why not make it an idea system..something you can change..you humans have it all wrong"

that was one of the best messages of all time in a movie

all of his movies are good. i dont think ive ever laughed harder than i did in the first 20mins of chasing amy. the whole militant black comic book writer and the hidden meaning of archie was freaking funny.

face it, jughead was the king of queen archie's world.

Top Bottom