Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A new member says hello.... HELLO!

Lauw

Hello!

A small introduction:

Name: lauw (no not really, but my real name cannot be pronounced by humans)
City: a very very small village near Arnhem.
Height: 1,95m
Weight: 93/94 kg
Bodyfat: no idea, but cutting starts to pay off.
Lifting experience: wasted a few years with BS lifting schedules. About 2 years of productive training which transformed from really skinny into a bit skinny. I am happy with the results so far, but I still have a long way to go.
a.a.s. experience: d-bol only (I know I know) 6 weeks 35 mg e.d.
I guess elite fitness has hundreds of d-boll only cycle logs so I won’t post mine. If anybody is interested send a pm and I’ll place the log.
Hobby’s: masturbating, lifting weights, playing videogames, full contact sport, and masturbating.

In a few weeks I start my second cycle. It will look like this:
Week 1-4: 35 mg d-bol e.d.
Week 1-10: 400 mg EQ a week
Week 1-10: 500 mg test.ent. a week.
Pct: combination Nolva and Clomid.
I strongly believe that you do not need steroids to become seriously big. Steroids just speed up the process and I am impatient. I hate weak excuses. If you are no professional athlete you have no excuse using steroids, it’s all vanity and a lack of patience. But that doesn’t mean steroids are a bad thing. Well as long as you at least make some effort to educate yourself properly so you can avoid unnecessary health risks.

Anyway, I hope to learn some new stuff here. And maybe I can teach other people something too (although it won’t be more then the absolute basics in training, eating and a.a.s.). And off course I will do my best to annoy people in the chat & conversation part of this forum. Ha! :)

Well, that’s about it. Any questions? No? Good, you may leave this thread now.

Hey, I just see there is no introduction part on this forum. But I didn’t type all this stuff for nothing, I’m going to place it somewhere. I guess the chat & conversation forum fits best. :rainbow:

Yep, can’t complain about that. I tried basketball but I can’t jump, I guess I’m to white for that. Bummer.

Lauw said:
Yep, can’t complain about that. I tried basketball but I can’t jump, I guess I’m to white for that. Bummer.

What's up with the flag? I thought were you in Nederland?

I chose the Iraq flag to annoy people. It doesn’t seem to work, at least not at .
The deeper thought behind it is that I really hate religious fanatics (like those found in Iraq), but I do not like the war in Iraq. By choosing the Iraq flag I was hoping to annoy all those patriotic idiots who think that the “seek & destroy” approach is the solution for almost every problem in this world. Now don’t give me the “everybody hates America” crap (which I get a lot when I criticize Bush and his Iraq policy). There is nothing wrong with America; I just do not like the war in Iraq.
I do like to say I hate America to annoy people though.

@ the project: can’t tell which species. It’s all top secret. Don’t ask any further.

@ y lifter: stats in English? Height weight and bodyfat sound English to me. Or do you mean that 1,95m should be 6 feet and some inches and 93 kg 200 pounds or something. Sorry, I think the metric system is superior ;-)

my name is used to describe the temperature of something that’s not hot but also not cool (like in: that bigmac is lauw). It’s also Dutch slang for something that is whack.
Its pronounced as: law, but with a bit more u in it. Pronounce the a as the ou in ouch.

I dont think you needed the flag.

You seem annoying enough without it

Top Bottom