Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Karma System, what do you think

B

BrothaBill

OK, since Karma means very little now that it can be purchased, unless you want to buy 'materialistic' evil things with it. Seems we should reverse the karma system, I blew all my karma immediately to be the first platbomber(target Lestat :evil: and other) but Ive noticed amazing acts of selflessness of wanting to give karma to others now, which really is what karma is all about. I just saw Tuc Biscuit give most of his K to soklu who wanted to give her K to hammy and others doing the same such as Crazyrussian and Spongebob considering the same...etc.

Seems to me that these people are showing what karma truly is all about. SO I say the lowest karma hits number is better and more virtuous. In fact right around 3103 K pts is optimal for transcendalism here on EF. Let us judge others by their length of time and postcount rather than by an artificial number but rather by how close they are to my actual karma number. I say karma is like cholesterol, the lower the better. Whose with me????? Give it all away and feel good about yourself for it, wash away those sins, be selfless, like youve been baptized and reborn. Hallelujah!!

edit, seems to be a slight problem with the virtuous giving away of the evil karma. I just realized that the karma will just be passed endlessly on infecting others who then must pass it on to someone else or face bad luck like some evil EF chain letter, someone has to become a receptacle for all that evil karma. So since this was my idea, I shall fall on my sword, take one for the team, get rid of all of that karma transfer it all to me and feel clean again, go ahead lay it on me, I can take it. May God have mercy my soul, OK, Im ready.

Last edited:
What's been changed besides buying it?

Oh and made props to GS for his sheer marketing genius. It's like the Pet Rock of EF and people are buying it.

WODIN said:
What's been changed besides buying it?

Oh and made props to GS for his sheer marketing genius. It's like the Pet Rock of EF and people are buying it.

Tell me about it... I can imagine GS and his team locked up in a war room up at the EF offices doing a weekend long Brain Storm session, just figuring out ways to improve revenue.

It payed off nicely so far and Hey, Business is Business!!! As long as you have satisfied customers, it's all good

Besides you could BUY karma before... I saw that feature weeks ago. The only new thing is the enhanced bombs and the donation.

I want to use mine for tshirts and boxers

Some interesting points there BrothaBill.
I particularly like this part:

"I just saw Tuc Biscuit give most of his K to soklu who wanted to give her K to hammy and others doing the same such as Crazyrussian and Spongebob considering the same...etc.
Seems to me that these people are showing what karma truly is all about."

However, the rest is a joke bro. 3103 K pts is "optimal for transcendalism here on EF".
My ass it is. lol
Also as I prefer to call it, your "Cholesterol K Thesis" is at best amusing.

Acts of altruism such as giving away high volumes of K pts to another member is a worthy act, one that is a reward in itself by that very act.

Top Bottom