Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new job jitters

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
I start my new job next monday. i can't WAIT, except for that first week when after you get settled in with your paperwork to fill out and you get a desk and a computer...

and then whoever has shown you around says, "well... if you need anything, let me know!" and walks away.

I know i need to hire at least one person, but it's hard to know what to look for until i know what needs to be done.
i am thinking i'll just ask if i can sit in on a few departments for a few hours each day while I learn about the company.
hopefully after the first week, i'll have some direction. it's always so awkward though.

my first week at my current job, i think i organized my pencils.

I hate the muthafucka's that we hire and come in with the I will rule the world attitude or let me be the most friendly person in the world. It's the quiet confidence at first that tells me who will be a 10%er.

I'll be your personnal Chef, if that is what you are looking for in a new hire.
Good luck to you either way.....
:Chef: :tuc:

:)
thanks.
the only people above me will be the president and CEO, so i really won't have anyone telling me what to do. which is good, and bad.

Good luck. What kind of job is it? How large is the company? Is it a full time thing or contract?

Top Bottom