Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Jersey Ppl?????

Dlady27

I was offered a promotion in our corp. office the only BAD thing is it is located in EDISON, NEW JERSEY...

Can ANY of you please tell me what it is like out there? How is the costs of living? What that city is like in general????

any info would help, THANKS!!! :)

Reactions: Cut
Think about it TXcollegedude...if she was moving to your town wouldn't you? lol

Northern New Jersey is a pile of poo! Southern New Jersey is a red neck haven. The Shore is nice, sometimes. You would be close to NYC, which has it's +/-'s .

Check out this link. It compares New Brunswick NJ to Pburgh. It's your closest listed city so the economies are similar. But I would escalate the new brunswick numbers by around 20 - 25% across the board since Edison is pretty much a burbs area.

http://verticals.yahoo.com/cities/results/compare.html?city1=pittsburghpa&city2=newbrunswicknj

well if she was moving out around where i'm at I would throw a BBQ and welcome her Texas style. I have enough ladies to take care of, so another one would be bad unless she needed or wanted a friend

but to each his own :) go get her if she will allow you too

I will check out that web site Wodin thank you!

And guys I most likely will be moving alone, I have a feeling the bf won't like this too much!

And my mouth will be CLOSED once I am there.

They want me to move within the next month.

If your Bf doesn't support you it wasn't meant to be...

Top Bottom