Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New iphone question - can you recovered deleted text messages?

Tank you for calling tech support, dis is Ramdik Balsdeepe, how may I be of assistance to you?

Fuck I can't stand them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we all know, iTunes can backup your iPhone data . So you can extract data from iTunes backup ,if you lost data from iPhone. iPhone data recovery enable you to recover contacts, SMS, photos, videos, calendar, notes and call history etc.

1.Go to the Setup Screen
Go to the settings application on your phone and move to the "General" tab in the settings area. You will be able to find the "Reset" button in this section.
Once you tap the "Erase All Contents and Settings", it allows the user to delete all the phone data. This will in turn take you to the setup screen that allows you to restore the phone data.

2.Restore from iCloud Backup
From this point on, you just need to follow the instructions stated. Once you reach the "Apps and Data section/Set up your iPhone", select restore the device from iCloud backup.

You will have to sign into your iCloud account in order to be able to backup. When signing in ensure that you use your Apple ID and password. You should remain connected to the wireless connection in order for the process to complete.

These are the two simple steps to recover deleted text messages from iCloud. The main disadvantage of this process is that you will have to overwrite all your current data in order to restore your lost data. The other disadvantage is that with this process you will not be able to retrieve specific messages.

Top Bottom