Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New iphone question - can you recovered deleted text messages?

Text Messages are stored in a Database format, and not as individual files. It's unlikely that they will ever be "overwritten" in the sense you ask, but may well remain in the database tables either forever, or until such regular purge mechanism clears them out on a schedule.
So if you deleted messages, you can try two methods: You can use iTunes to recover deleted SMS from iPhone; You can try recover from iTunes with iPhone Data Recovery.

You know dick about text message recovery you 1/2 fgt

I know the standard deletion on iPhone handset can't actually delete the messages. Some advanced recovery tool can retrieve them in some way. So when I decided to resell my iPhone 4, I searched and founded that there are many third-party software on the market. One of my friend told me that try the iPhone Data Recovery. I used it with the highest data-erasing level, so it surprisely worked. If you want to recover deleted text messages on iPhone, you can just a try.

I collect three way to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone.
1. recover iphone text messages from iTunes backup
2. recover text messages from iPhone directly with some iTunes Backup Extractor app
3. recover text messages from iCloud backup.

Send your phone to me & I will recover your messages for you.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

These are good solutions for this issue:

If you have already backed up your iPhone with iTunes, you can get the deleted text messages back by the following steps using iTunes:
Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

WTF? Do 3rd world tech faggots troll the entire net looking for iPhone questions, so they can take the time to create a profile and answer a simple question that was probably retarded to begin with?

Top Bottom