Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New iphone question - can you recovered deleted text messages?

I thought you could retrieve deleted texts from a phone with a SIM card. They sell SIM readers so you can catch your cheating spouse even if she deletes her incriminating texts.

WTF is a sim reader? If you don't mind can you find a link to one on the net?

The reader is only a couple of dollars. Then you can find interface software online to undelete the SMS.

What've you been up to, Shirl?

reading on google, there are things that claim you can if you don't sync the phone first and just do a back up

????

That's true. If you restore from most recent back up you'll have everything including texts that were on your phone during your last backup.

This means you won't have any texts that occurred between that one and the present though.

And careful not to create a new backup before you restore from the old, or it'll just put on your phone what's there right now.

I have a program that lets me view my iPhone on my computer and you can easily save texts from there when you want to. Not that it would help in this case because it can't retrieve the old shit.

You can not retrieve old text messages from a back up. You're suppose to be able to but it doesn't work. When I upgraded to the 4s it only transferred my settings and apps but not my messages. If they're deleted they're lost for good bro.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom