Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This new game where you run up and pulls a girls pants down and your bro video tapes it?

heavy_duty

(1) What is it called?
(2) Where was the video shot? The girls are yelling at him in Polish or something.

ps. I'm sorry but the video I saw was funny as hell. People need to be more aware of their surroundings!

It is no different that purse snatching but I guess it is more like snatch peeping :mix:

I think it's reprehensible, but funny as hell. I've seen a couple, on in China(I think), & one sounded Ukrainian, or Russian.

i remember those. i think they are staged if you ask me. but i could be wrong...lol

I don't think they are staged I think the chicks are in shock!

The guy must have practiced a lot to be able to get skirt, thong and slap. Good job.

I dont think sexually assaulting women and filming it is in the least bit funny, and I hope that they get prosecuted for it. Talk about a sickening feeling when something like that happens to you.

heatherrae said:
I dont think sexually assaulting women and filming it is in the least bit funny, and I hope that they get prosecuted for it. Talk about a sickening feeling when something like that happens to you.

Well so much for hoping for some funny jokes in this thread. Nothing like a reality check to rain on the bors parade.

Top Bottom