Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New front on war against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: Former employees sue Swift alleging wage manipulation

bluepeter said:
So then illegal aliens are actually doing us a service. If they are responsible for artificially depressing wages, that lowers the risk of these jobs being outsourced to another country. :)

Depends on your point of view.......

If you prefer to live in a third world society of a small extremely weathly elite lording over masses of impoverished and hopeless favela and puebla dwellers then yes, it is a good thing.

But if you prefer to live in a first world society of fairness, laws and prosperity then no, it is a bad thing.

Hengst said:

If you prefer to live in a third world society of a small extremely weathly elite lording over masses of impoverished and hopeless favela and puebla dwellers then yes, it is a good thing.

But if you prefer to live in a first world society of fairness, laws and prosperity then no, it is a bad thing.

totally agree!

I'm astounded by some views on this thread! We need to have compassion , yes, but what's wrong with compassion for our own damn citizens first? But who cares about them right? they are just warehouse rats. They have no families, no dogs, no homes. I get upset when I'm in line at the grocery store and I see an obviously illegal alien in line infrount of me , she cant speak English, using a welfare check buying groceries and wearing 100 plus dollar shoes. Using a welfare check and has nice clothes and then gets into her nice car and drives home to her nice duplex or home or whatever.

These people contribute to society, illegal aliens do not.

You guys created your own mess. If illegals are such a problem, then just kick them out, dont give them benefits, make their life a living hell. That's probably why we have very few illegals in Canada.

Hengst said:

Granted.

However, you cannot stop companies from searching for cheaper labour and overpaid American workers only exacerbate that problem. It is a shitty situation and I fail to see what can be done to rectify it.

good. i hope this company loses millions. why? because if employers start to get targeted, the rest of them will wake up and realize it's just not worth it.

once the employers stop hiring, the job market dries up, and it cripples illegal immigration.

bluepeter said:
Granted.

However, you cannot stop companies from searching for cheaper labour and overpaid American workers only exacerbate that problem. It is a shitty situation and I fail to see what can be done to rectify it.

i dont believe its overpaid American workers. Its corporate greed. Its greed pure and simple.

cindylou said:
i dont believe its overpaid American workers. Its corporate greed. Its greed pure and simple.

Mrppmaoismo.jpg

Top Bottom