Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New found Respect for Nelson Mandela

This from a Man who's country leads the world in Young Women being raped and he himself a Wife beater...Brilliant

TxArmyGuy said:
This from a Man who's country leads the world in Young Women being raped and he himself a Wife beater...Brilliant

So you are saying that b/c he is not perfect he cannot criticize anyone else?

Okay, then no person on earth besides the Pope and the late Mother Theresa can criticize...

Is that what you are saying?

Yes. Mandela is good. Wasnt his wife the douche that was wailing away on "the white devil", and that we wanted them to practice safe sex not to control aids, but to control the manrilla population? Who gives a fuck what he says.

Hmmm? Mandela obviously didn't appreciate the money Bush pledged for African AIDs relief. Guess Bush must not have been thinking clearly when he came up with that crazy idea.

Mandela has really lost his mind.

no Feel free to criticize all you want...but calling someone names or making claims that a Leader of a Nation isn't capable of thinking, isn't going to solve the issues or make that person take you anymore serious

Yes, every leader should take a hint for mandela. Aside from preaching to the manrillas of africa, what has he accoplished?

Mandela the former terrorist

Mandela the wife beater

Mandela the commie

are we talking abou the same guy ?

Ooga booga. White devils be holdin us down! Giv eme som money fo shit. I juss gonna use it fo gorilla woah's (wars) and shits, but whateva. You white mo fuckas be holdin me down anyway. Now where da nearis aids infeckid hoe dat i can rape and put ma dick in?

Top Bottom