Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New classes have started, and my ex is in both of my classes...

Sexual Mustard

...and it sucks. Every time I see her the hurt comes again. But I have ignored her for the last week. I think she's getting the message, as she is not trying to greet me anymore like she did the first day of class. It's tough and hurtful but I guess she deserves it. :(

On a lighter note, our class project for the trimester is to select a person and improve them physically in any way (do a fitness analysis and excercise prescription). Anyone, any age, and whatever goals they want: lose fat, gain strength, gain muscle, improve a sports-specific technique, lower blood pressure, etc. I am happy to say that my "client" for my project is possibly the most gorgeous 19-yr-old I have ever met in person! :D She is kind of like a dark-haired Christina Aguilera (except not as freaky/whorish-looking) and has done some modeling in the past. Just a beautiful youngin! I conned her into letting me take her bodyfat % and take before/after pics. So I get to molest her AND jack off to her pics. Nice. :D

Sexual Mustard said:
...and it sucks. Every time I see her the hurt comes again. But I have ignored her for the last week. I think she's getting the message, as she is not trying to greet me anymore like she did the first day of class. It's tough and hurtful but I guess she deserves it. :(

On a lighter note, our class project for the trimester is to select a person and improve them physically in any way (do a fitness analysis and excercise prescription). Anyone, any age, and whatever goals they want: lose fat, gain strength, gain muscle, improve a sports-specific technique, lower blood pressure, etc. I am happy to say that my "client" for my project is possibly the most gorgeous 19-yr-old I have ever met in person! :D She is kind of like a dark-haired Christina Aguilera (except not as freaky/whorish-looking) and has done some modeling in the past. Just a beautiful youngin! I conned her into letting me take her bodyfat % and take before/after pics. So I get to molest her AND jack off to her pics. Nice. :D

What fucking classes are you taking?!?!?!??!!

Start being real nice to your x, you know chatty and shit. This will freak her out and also suprisingly help you to move on. You have to reframe your view of her.

Almost too bad you didn't get to evaluate the ex. Pointing out flaws in her physique might help a lot, and hurt her self-esteem as well, if that's what you're after.

Top Bottom