Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New arnold schwarzenegger film

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
Okay i saw an ad for a new schwarzenegger film in the subway today but didn't see the name of it, damnit... does anyone know the name of it? what its about?

It's about your average run of the mill jacked up body building looking family guy who's family

A- gets kidnapped by an evil genius
b - gets abducted by an x war buddy with a score to settle
c - gets taken hostage by terrorist

and then your average run of the mill jacked up body building looking family guy who has NEVER fucking shot a pistol much less a MP5 goes on a rampage that only SIX navy seals could achieve to save the family.

Oh and I think the name is THE TERMELIMERASORNATOR!

WODIN said:
It's about your average run of the mill jacked up body building looking family guy who's family

A- gets kidnapped by an evil genius
b - gets abducted by an x war buddy with a score to settle
c - gets taken hostage by terrorist

and then your average run of the mill jacked up body building looking family guy who has NEVER fucking shot a pistol much less a MP5 goes on a rampage that only SIX navy seals could achieve to save the family.

Oh and I think the name is THE TERMELIMERASORNATOR!

¿Que?

N/m i found the name of the movie. Collateral Damage

sound very ah-nold-y

wonder if hes gonna go action all the way

lets hope he stops films like jingle all the way <shudder>

Whatever arnold puts out I'm gonna see it. He's still the man. I hope it is better then his last two movies though. Sixth Day and that wanna be horror shit. Eraser and True Lies came out not to far from those and those were pretty good.

Top Bottom