Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never Talk to the Police

old news bro...
Don't say a word, not a damn thing (except when you can manipulate honesty to get out of a traffic ticket, but only traffic tickets).

Anything you say can and will be used against you in court, it can never be used for you.

You probably have a 50/50 chance of beating a traffic ticket by just showing up at the court date.

You probably have a 50/50 chance of beating a traffic ticket by just showing up at the court date.

True, but after parking and time missed from work it's not with it. Not to mention having to be around all the trash that's there.

True, but after parking and time missed from work it's not with it. Not to mention having to be around all the trash that's there.

but it's always funny to hear people being charged with

urinating in public
shop lifting
dui etc..

This girl plead guilty to shop lifting, the judge said fine, 90 days in the work house, she says "uhh uhh I want to change my plea to not guilty, judge says too late, sentencing has been passed, this is your 24th shop lifting charge with no time served, i'm hoping time in the workhouse might get it through to you that it's not ok to steal what does not belong to you..

she say, whos going to take care of my babies, he said, the state will.. bailiff take Ms..... into custody..

it's very amusing..

Top Bottom