Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never Talk to the Police

First off I'd like to say, fuck attorneys, when you use one you have already taken a lower position in the court. The attorneys have a superseded oath to the judge, they even bow to the judge wtf??? You are intitled to be the executer and administer to your own lawful person, and the attorney hands that right over to the judge defaulting you to trustee. Secondly, yeah fuck the police as long as there is no person harm they hold no jurisdiction over you, they may throw you in jail or what not for taking this position but if you did it right in the first place you would have a fee schedule in place and will be compensated accordingly for the harm to your person.

First off I'd like to say, fuck attorneys, when you use one you have already taken a lower position in the court. The attorneys have a superseded oath to the judge, they even bow to the judge wtf??? You are intitled to be the executer and administer to your own lawful person, and the attorney hands that right over to the judge defaulting you to trustee. Secondly, yeah fuck the police as long as there is no person harm they hold no jurisdiction over you, they may throw you in jail or what not for taking this position but if you did it right in the first place you would have a fee schedule in place and will be compensated accordingly for the harm to your person.

Cool story

Lol to make a long story short the only ways statutes ( highway traffic act, criminal code ect) hold jurisdiction over you is if you are a government agent, but the government won't tell you that obviously they want to control you. Section 35 of the Canadian charter of rights and freedoms and section 72 of the international charter of rights and freedoms are the only two things you need to know. They say exactly what I just said as well as these agreements supersede any statutes. BOOOOOM!

*entitled

Top Bottom