Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It never fucking ends. My life is the pits.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
16 months I've had to put up with my royal pain in the ass sister. Finally she's leaving in March. I've been getting all excited. My parents called this weekend. They are broke because of my dads medical bills. They have asked to move in with me. My dad retired with over 800k. He had to retire early because of Parkinsons. Where did all the money go? They both collect social security but his medical bills are over 600 per month for medicine alone. THanks you fucking republicans. I can't stand living with my parents. My life is over. I'm just a walking dead man.

Ulcasterdropout said:
damn, didn't they just movie out?

Yep. At one time, damn near my whole fucking family was living here. If I didn't have my kid, I'd kill myself and give them the life insurance money, they value their lives more than I do mine. They put me in this piece of shit world, it'd be my way of saying, "you should have pulled out."

HS Lifter said:
Whats this life for?

You tell me. Everyone has their own opiniion. And that's all it is, an opinion. Whatever it is, I could have done without it.

Ulcasterdropout said:
but who would give it to him now?

Gotta be some solutions. millions of people live their jobs, and their employer health insurance i'm sure either moves over to self-insurance -- or medicare takes over.

I doubt all those millions of retirees have no options.

calveless wonder said:
do they qualify for medicare?

He's on medicare. Bills are still over 600 per month. Thanks George Bush. They have been incredibly irresponsible over the last few years. I don't understand it. I guess my dad did everything and now that's he fucked up, nothing gets done properly. Hell, I don't know. They owe tons on credit cards and just stopped paying. He was making over 100 K when he had to retire after 40 years because of his disease. Now, they live in a motorhome.

Top Bottom