Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

never ever date a women with a child

georgie24

fuck me till i bleed! her son is driving me to insane levels of anger. i wanna crack him right in the mouth but i cant cause he isnt mine. ohh well i chose this particular path so now i have to pay for it..:mad: :mad:

p.s just had to vent i understand if i get flamed to oblivion

Kids can be assholes. They are not always as innocent as some would like to believe. Good luck with the little bastard.

i am so confused the kid is only 5 years old..he wants to walk all over me and always wants to do something..im a 24 year old guy this little fucker is REALLY pushing me to my limits... its either him or me. thats the way i feel

here's another piece of advice:

dont date girls with mothers! Mothers are crazy!

that whole MADD (mothers against drunk driving) thing! what the fuck! i love drinking and driving!

mothers are scary:D

i know how infuriating kids can get, especially they since they can be as annoying as adults and knoe the punishments towards them can;t be physical

maybe he craves a father figure.....or he;s jealous his mum is doing the blue fandango with you and is trying some reverse psychology fake out shit :D

he is a good ship all around but he can push the envelope extremely far if he chooses and wont listen to anyone:mad:

..but is his mom worth it?? :D Seriously..maybe he has seen his mom date a lot (I don't know) and he needs a strong male figure in his life. Maybe it's you? :)

georgie24 said:
i am so confused the kid is only 5 years old..he wants to walk all over me and always wants to do something..im a 24 year old guy this little fucker is REALLY pushing me to my limits... its either him or me. thats the way i feel

I agree...sounds like YOU should never date a woman with a child...live and learn.

Kids from a broken family learn early on how to push "the boyfriend's" buttons.

He's probably seen 5-6 guys just like you hang around his mom and knows just how to get rid of you if he doesn't like you.

Top Bottom